THE VAGUE CALLING

24

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

(Calvin Klein dress, BCBG shoes, Loft earrings)

Snapped these pics while celebrating for my twenty-fourth birthday; which was in November! I don't know why I'm finally posting them - well I know why, because I kind of forgot about them. This dress, believe it or not, was a piece my mother let me borrow. A dress she has probably owned for over two years, was not planning to wear; compulsive pointless shopping behavior is hereditary you see..

She's never getting this dress back, it's plunging neckline is totally inappropriate for her; it was a bit risque for me! Translation: the boyfriend kept saying "you're annoying" which means "you look really good" ha ha. Allegedly my "ability to find the silly in the serious will take me far". Now I don't think that means I have a future as a stand up comedian, but those that enjoy my humor absolutely love me for having the ability to make them laugh to tears, challenge them with wit and make animals sounds during awkward silences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories