THE VAGUE CALLING

Tuesday, January 08, 2013



Integrity is everything because what else does one have besides their word? With that said I listed some practical New Years resolutions I'd like to stick to this year, in no particular order.

~Keep a consistent flow going with my blog post and stick to updating on a schedule.

~Get more sleep and drink more water.

 ~Practice meditating and invest time into doing yoga.

~Get a membership at my local gym and commit to going at least once a week.

~Spend more time with my grandparents :) I am blessed to have two living grandparents and I realized that when you reach their age you become lonely from time to time. So I vow to visit them more often.

~Executing and completing all my D.I.Y projects. I have millions of ideas swimming through my head and even more past due projects I left undone in 2012 that I am excited to share.

~Cook a (vegetarian) dinner for a few of my closest friends! My friends are awesome and have been very supportive of TJD and I think throwing down in the kitchen, serenading them with wine and playing music would be wildly romantic.

~Give to the less fortunate. I plan to not only run at least three marathons this year, but to serve food at the local soup kitchens, give away more unused clothing, donate blood and volunteer at a childrens hospital.

~Take better care of my shoes because in return they'll take better care of me.

~Be nicer and show my boyfriend more appreciation.

~Learn French (aka eat a macaroon)

~Quit eating meat and all dairy…except organic cheese…if such a thing exists.

~Become more tech savy. And by savy I mean almost perfecting simple HTML, CSS and Javascript.

~Find a career that is cohesive to my lifestyle and growth.

~Set short term objectives that'll take some of the weight off of long term goals.

~Be more financially responsible; be more responsible in general. Managing my money like an adult and calling my mother back when I say I am going to.

~Try to be a little less cynical (some people just don't get sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories