THE VAGUE CALLING

Brick by Brick

Monday, January 14, 2013


(Rag & Bone x Neiman Marcus x Target Knit, Uniqlo turtleneck, AA Riding Pants, Zara slippers)

Borrowed my bf's sweater, actually considering permanently borrowing it. I went to Target in hopes of purchasing my own; with the Neiman Marcus collection marked down 70% off of course my size was sold out. Since he owns this one and we're sharing all unisex garments these days I'm not that beat up about it. I do have my eye on another designer piece from the Target collaboration…

I'm not doing much with my hair these days. Back in November, right before my birthday, I chopped a bit off everywhere. Well specifically the back; my hair is so thick and full you can hardly tell there's any difference. That may or may not have something to do with me styling it according to gravity. Being how my hair shifts and grows upwards; towards the stars. Which is ironic because I have a love hate relationship in doing my hair and when I don't do it and leave the house (like this) I get all these rock star/goddess stares and compliments. My bf calls it the "Tiff James Deen", my sisters say I need a touch up and once a guy asked me if I was wearing a wig?

Sadly I haven't been back to the salon since which is pitiful, I'm afraid to even touch my hair at this point so I'm surviving by turbans, scarfs, hats and bobby pins. Bobby pins that I am constantly restocking on and leaving every where I go. I wished I documented my actual hair cut so I could've shared all it's glory. Till then you guys gotta settle with the "Tiff James Deen". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories