THE VAGUE CALLING

Peachy Sunsets

Sunday, January 06, 2013


(H&M knit, J Brand Waxed Jegging, Elizabeth & James shoes)


I can not believe we are in a new year or that I am finally posting these pictures; which of course were taken before the snow fell. I wanted to do a post recollection of all my looks of 2012 but not so much as a flashback of the year; more of an evolution of style. Growth is important in defining and exploring your style and fashion preferences.  What silhouettes look best on your body type, what colors work for your skin tone, how to play up your best features on so on and so forth. I'm still experimenting with all that and working on that mega post. Which I might say is tough when you suddenly get pink eye two nights before new years eve. I blame my self; one thing that drives me wild is when at the end of the day and I'm using my Almay makeup removing wipes to take off my makeup; that gunk that's right in the corner of my eye. That being either mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow. Me being the genius that I am went in there with a q tip and woke up with a pink eye. I'm good as new now but words from the wise don't go in with a q-tip. Since I wear soft lens contacts, I just rinse my eye with solution and pray for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories