THE VAGUE CALLING

Pyramids

Friday, January 18, 2013


(H&M blouse, knit & cargo jacket, Levi jeans, Zara slippers, The Habitat Shop jewels)

The weather here has been just the right amount of cold that I can wear my jacket open, appropriately layered and not freeze my ass off. I'm wearing a few of my pieces from The Habitat Shop, once again. I don't even realize it until I'm editing-then I'm like; Oh my god I'm wearing The Habitat Shop! Lately I've been compulsively buying jewelry and I believe it has a lot to do with my recent haircut. I've always been a hoop earring gal through and through and will always be; but I've been experimenting with a few different styles. My hair mantra goes "the shorter the hair, the bigger the earrings". With bigger meaning "extravagant" and not "ridiculously large and obnoxious". In regards to my hair, I'm planning on getting that trim very soon. I hate split dry ends; I'm being modest: They make me an angry mad woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories