THE VAGUE CALLING

City Slicker

Thursday, January 10, 2013


(LL Bean Blazer, Ann Taylor jeans, H&M knit, Ralph Lauren satchel, Zara boots)

Today, I ran some errands; particularly being a run to the cleaners to get a zipper fixed on a special pair of leather pants I've been obsessively wearing, hence the busted zipper. I can't get over how friendly and flirty the guys at the cleaners were and the quick turnaround for the repair. I was able to have my pants the same day, which worked great because I was traveling back upstate later that evening. Later, I finally got the pleasure of indulging in Make My Cake; I tried a slice of their buttercream - yum.

If you've been following me on Instagram, I posted a picture wearing this bangle from The Habitat Shop, it's one of my new favs. The Habitat Shop has a large variety of different accessories and I can't wait to share a few of my new pieces so look out for that post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories