THE VAGUE CALLING

The art of getting by

Monday, May 21, 2012


℅ Shawn Tucker
(Loft stripe sweater (similar), Vintage vest, Ann Taylor jeans, CR sandals, Jason Wu x Target satchel)


Didn't I tell say you'd see these jeans again. Honestly since that first post, I've worn them about three times. I packed a good amount of denim with me but I just go for either these or my Helmut Lang jeggings-which I'll probably be wearing in a post sooner than later. The mornings usually start off cool then throughout the day it becomes muggy. I've been meaning to wear this vest for quite some time. I picked it up in a thrift shop in New York last fall. Initially it got paired with this sweater from the Loft, because I was running low on hangers since the moved. I liked the navy on the stripes so I just went with it. Unthinkably I came up with a few good combinations. Maybe I can post some of those?! It's funny how you least expect it creativity strikes.

Like Tiff James Deen on Facebook here :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and your blog !
    I follow you :)

    La bise audrey ;)

    ReplyDelete

Categories