THE VAGUE CALLING

Fluorescent stride

Friday, May 18, 2012


℅ Shawn Tucker
(AA bodysuit, Bebe jumper, Sam Edelman "Zoe" boot)

Another gem that has been in my closet for over two years! This jumper was purchased at BeBe for only $14.99 and I was not pulled in just because of the price, I loved how sporty it looked. I even convinced my sister to purchase one in another color! I am trying to do less shopping these days and use purchases I've been neglecting or finding new creative ways to wear pieces I already posted about. I realize that I own way too many things and I know that is one of the joys of being a girl. Shoes, makeup and lots of pretty accessories; I just do not want to be wasteful. I do not want to own things just for the sake of owning things. I get excited about pairing up pieces in unexpected ways, or when I find something on sale that is so me.

3 comments:

  1. The price alone would have pulled me in. I love it but I wouldn't know how to style it.

    ReplyDelete

Categories