THE VAGUE CALLING

Love after War

Tuesday, May 15, 2012


℅ Shawn Tucker
(Junk Food tee,Asos skirt (similar) & bracelet, Jeffery Campbell 'Clift boot', Halston Heritage bag)

 I will never grow old of this t-shirt. It is always find a way into my wardrobe during the week. I end up wearing it and not even realizing until it's either going into the wash or when it's coming out. At last I am going to put an end to its overuse and retire it once and for all-stictly bed wear going forth!

This skirt was purchased from Asos for the IFB Conference back in September of 2011. I am still big into the slit trend and this time around I wanted to style it completely opposite from how I wore it before. I wanted to make it look a little casual, a little handsome. Nothing is more casual than my Jeffrey Campbell 'Clift' boots. There was time when I wore them to death and I sort of had to hide them from myself. That's usually my solution to over wearing anything. Just imagine the flutter in my heart when I got to revisit them and all that joy came back to me. They make me feel like the meanest sheriff in town because they're boots, yet the heel is still pretty high so they are very feminine. 

Like me? Tweet me! and if you really love me follow me on Instagram: Tiff_Cruze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories