THE VAGUE CALLING

Ultraviolet

Monday, May 14, 2012


℅ Yusuf
(AA viscose tank, Sans Souci pants, Via Spiga sandals, Cynthia Rowley bag) 


I love the easy breeziness of this ensemble. This tank is made of viscose and it so soft on your skin! I hate putting on heavier fabrics when the temperature is really dry and humid. These pants were a gift from my sister Chanel and I didn't think I'd be wearing them so soon or liking them this much! Thanks sister!! I must say I tripped twice today and laughed like a hyena each time, because I have the sickest sense of humor. I thought it interesting that from certain angles it appeared that I had on a maxi skirt.


I kind of love when my sisters buy me things because their taste is so different from mine. They don't even necessarily pick out pieces that are 'my style' either, they tend to pick out pieces they think will compliment my body shape. The gesture is only that much more sweeter. Love those girls :)

2 comments:

Categories