THE VAGUE CALLING

Navy Pineapples

Friday, May 04, 2012


℅ Shawn Tucker
(H&M tank, AA Reversible belt, Asos skirt (similar), Elizabeth & James shoes)


This skirt drove me crazy when I first laid eyes on it a few months back. Sadly it was still freezing in New York so I was only allowed to fantasize about wearing it. I never imagined wearing it in the smoldering heat! If you never been to Georgia let me just say the heat is dry! Which is not as bad as the humidity in New York. But in all fairness New York summer's are epic. They make me think of all those Spike Lee movies and Shakespeare's Mid-Summers Night Dream. How is it these two, so unique, so different can coexist in a state full of fashionista's, politicians, hipsters, and crazies. Need I say more?

Back to my wardrobe! How promising is it that it was on sale? ASOS is the place to score amazing things on sale, take a look for yourself! I love to rack up on accessories because you buy so much for so little and free shipping anywhere in the U.S! Can't beat that. I've been working on sharing a few of the beauty products I've been using. I can't wait to share and not because I'm a beauty goddess who know what she's doing, but because I in fact have no idea what I'm doing ha! stay tuned.

1 comment:

Categories