THE VAGUE CALLING

Little person in pumped up kicks

Saturday, May 26, 2012






 
(Cherokee shirt, H&M skinnies, sneakers by Zara Kids)

I'll try not to embarrass Jonas too much when I'm showing his girlfriend all of his childhood pictures. I took these some time last week and forgot all about them. I haven't been feeling too inspired lately. There's just been a lot of stress, but like good sisters Stefanie & Chanel are taking me to Miami next week so now I can focus on only good stress because now I'm so anxious. This will not be my first time to Florida, but this is my first time to Miami. Can't wait to soak up some sun, exfoliate on the beach, reunite with my sisters, eat some yummy food and most importantly take plenty of pictures!

Make sure to follow me on twitter and on Instagram: tiffjamesdeen, to keep updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories