THE VAGUE CALLING

Cosmic Journey

Sunday, May 13, 2012


℅ Shawn Tucker
(Forever21 sweater, AA circle skirt & socks, Franco Sarto shoes, The Webster Miami x Target earrings)

Recently I've been beyond stressed. Between my employment situation, a very important somebody disappointing me and being homesick-then my grandfather passing from lung cancer, I was just feeling like poop. I ate, slept, cried, watched Game of Thrones online all week and then cried some more. I only decided to peel myself out of bed when I finally caught up to season two (smiles). 

I still feel very sad and even empty. For as long as I remember my grandfather Felix was always kind and supportive. We would eat pizza on broadway at La Famiglia's and talk about everything from Fred Astaire to Barack Obama. I was going through so many emotions it was beginning to drain me and I just had to tell myself to let go and let be. He is in a better place and I have many beautiful memories of him.

Not updating TJD didn't make me feel any better either. I thought about doing something that would lift my spirits instantly and somehow I ended up in Target. I wasn't expecting it to be so empty of The Webster Miami collection but there was hardly anything left. I always go into these things hopeful. There's no doubt that the collaborations are becoming more and more popular. I remember the Rodarte collaboration and how there were so many pieces available! and after that the people literally went crazy; Missoni, case and point! But these earrings are perfect and were exactly in my budget plan, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Facebook   Twitter  Instagram: TiffJamesDeen

1 comment:

  1. love the shoes and socks combo, i just bought so many socks today i'm might just have to pair them up with pretty heels >.<!

    ReplyDelete

Categories